Before Summer Expires

Saturday, September 15, 2012



FEDORA HAT: F21  |  WHITE TOP: Heather (Japanese Brand)  |  LEATHER PANTS: Purchased at Buffalo Excahnge  |  FLORAL KIMONO TOP: H&M  |  WEDGE BOOTIES: Lulu.com  |  BAG: STEVE MADDEN  |  NECKLACE: GUESS 

Lately I am so happy that the weather in Seattle is stunningly beautiful and awesome. It makes me feel as if summer is still going on, which is good esp for Seattleite!! So my beloved best friend and I took an advantage of it to walk around her house in the Capital Hill area. We didn't nothing special, just walking and chilling, enjoying the view. Yet it was really refreshing, and everything there produces very modernistic and historical atmosphere that I totally LOVE in spite of  my first time visiting. I was very impressed by how wonderful and cute all the buildings and houses look on the outside.  I shoulda taken more pics so I could have shown you the beautiful view of Capital Hill. Right now I am planning to move out from my current place and am now REALLY thinking about moving in around this area lol

Talking about my look I am wearing the floral kimono top is one of my favorite pieces I've got this summer, and to be honest this was my second time to wear it. haha I know I have TONS of clothes! That's why I wanted to rock the top before summer ends! Also 'DUO-TONE' is one of the coolest trends this autumn/winter  , so I put it together with my DUO-TONE look, adding up BURGUNDY (also one of the trends!) fedora. I can't wait to wear more of the fall looks and to share them with my lovely readers!!! 

Hope you guys will enjoy your weekends!! :) 



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆ ♥   STAY FASHIONABLE!!!! ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆  ♥ ☆  ♥ 

Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO

You Might Also Like

3 fashionable comments

  1. I love this outfit! I am trying to wear all of my shorts before summer is over too. But in GA it stays hot until about October, so I have a while. I love your blog, i found you from instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April!!!
      Well that's good for ya! here in Seattle is now kinda chilly esp at night :( but really excited to wear fall outfits!!! Thanks for loving my blog! That means the world to me!!!!


      xoxo

      AikA

      Delete
  2. Hi, beautiful!
    Found your look on Lookbook!
    Love your style<3
    Check out my blog http://www.ninathecat.com
    we can follow each other if you want, just let me know!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *