BLUE Spirit, BLUE Marine

Saturday, February 08, 2014



Photographed by Eric Paguio 


BLUE PUFFER COAT & STRIPED TURTLE NECK DRESS: c/o NOWiSTYLE
HOLOGRAM BAG (or HERE): Nasty Gal
SNEAKERS: NIKE
SILVER CHAIN NECKLACE: Forever 21
BELT & MIRRORED SUNGLASSES (similar HERE or HERE): Thrifted


________________________________



Hi LOVEs!!!! 
I am sure that you ALL know that the Seattle Seahawks became the world champion in football!!! How awesome is that?!?! I am originally from Japan, but I love Seattle! I am totally proud of my city's team!!!! Last Wednesday, after about 700,000 people gathered in Downtown Seattle to cerebrate the Seahawks' amazing win on Sunday. The street was completely packed with the 12th Man. Unfortunately, I had to work that day so I couldn't go see the actual parade.... However, I thought I should show some love by wearing the Seahawks' BLUE colors! :)

If you know a bit about me, you may have noticed that I am completely obsessed with BLUE lately. This striped turtle neck and accompanying puffer coat are a couple of the new pieces I've received from NOWiSTYLE. This coat not only looks really warm -- it really IS! Its design is superb, especially the way the collar/hood cradles my neck. It is unexpectedly wonderful. It flames my face and keeps my neck really snug. It offers a drawstring high on the waist that can be pulled in to lengthen the appearance of my legs by shortening the torso! I always love the trick of creating an illusion to make my legs magically look longer! Turtle necks are a must-have item this winter, and there is so many ways to rock it! Thought it is a turtle neck dress, it can be transformed into a top, as well.

Ever since wearing a pair of sneakers with a fashionable outfit has become a trend, I have wanted to try it out. Still, I am crazy about heels and appreciate the extra height they add, so sneakers never seemed to make it into one of my outfits. BUT, look how I managed to pair them with today's ensemble! The pink neon color of the shoelaces harmonizes with the outfit, and I really like how they helped my casual sporty look keep just right amount of femininity!
I topped off this look with some silver accessories, hologram bag and put on BLUE mirrored sunglasses to add a sporty vibe a bit more.


Valentine's day is now less than a week away. Do you all have a SWEET plan to celebrate it with your beloved one?
I created two Valentine's inspired outfits for you so please stay tuned for the posts coming up next week! 


Happy weekend! :) 



________________________________




♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *