SCHAI Launch Party at Roche Bobois

Tuesday, March 18, 2014






_____________________________



 Hi LOVEs! 
If you follow me on my Instagram, you saw the post that I spent some fun and networking time at a SCHAI  launch party/ Fall-Winter Collection 2014 event last Friday at Roche Bobois, hosted by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine.

 SCHAI (pronounced 'shay') and the designer, Suk Chai  who is based in Bellevue and had fifteen years experience in local design field presented her amazing first-ever collection. Before I went to the party, I checked her collection online, and it didn't take long to fall in love with her pieces and design. Personally, I am usually not very fond of simple designs. Yet I had the impression that her designs ,though simple, are inspired by the nuance and form of great architecture. In addition, it's very practical and innovative. For instance, the jacket fur collar is replaceable so that you can wear it with a different garment, and Suk said eventually it will have a pocket to store a cell phone or necessities.  How awesome is that? The fabrics are definitely breathtaking, and I really love how a piece touches the skin and fits the body. Her line is surely something that makes you look outstanding and upgrades your wardrobe just like those high-end designers like Alexander Wang and Jason Wu. I was also fascinated by the mix of textures she uses: leather, silk, wool, pony hair, and cashmere. My favorite pieces of her collection at the party were the Nude Pink Coat and Fur Collar Scarf.  Check out more of her collection HERE or social medias below. 

SCHAI WEBPAGE  |  FACEBOOK |  INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | TUMBLER | VIMEO


The place she chose to present her new collection is just WOW. Roche Bobois is an wonderful furniture store from Paris, and I couldn't get enough of all the inspiring, distinguished, colorful, modern, and fabulous furniture there.  I wanna go back again and take a time to take a look at each item.

I was very pleased to be there to see her collection in person because I know soon or later, it will be going global! I wish the new start of her designer's journey good luck and for many people to fall in love with her collection...


Lastly... here is what I wore at the party! Thank you for the photos, Jason!

My new favorite Strip and Sheer Boxy Tee c/o 1.STATE <3
Also wearing:

EARRINGS: Forever 21
BEADED NECKLACE & BELT: Japan
PATENT PENCIL SKIRT: ASOS
PATENT CLUTCH: EXPRESS
OMBRE HEELED PLATFORM SHOES: ShoeDazzle


Photographed by Jason J Kim


Hope you are all having a great start to the new week!
Have a wonderful Tuesday 


_____________________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *