Casual Layers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014




Photographed by Marcus Annable // Mount Baker 

TOP :: H&M shirt & sweater
BOTTOM :: Free People (similar here)
SHOES :: JustFab
BAG :: JustFab 
COAT: Forever 21 (adore this, this, and this)
ACCESSORIES :: ASOS sunglasses, NARS audacious lipstick, Target beanie



______________


Hi LOVEs! HAPPY TUESDAY!
If you know me well enough, you know I am super crazy about heels, and there is no way I can NOT live without them! And I am talking about not just regular heels, like crazy ones!!!!! However, one of my fashion resolutions this year was to challenge myself to pull off outfits WITHOUT heels! I need to rest my feet yet still want to look chic and stylish!
The big reasons why I am obsessed with heels are I feel inferior a lot about my body proportion. 1) I am short with the height of 5' flat.  2) I have short legs with a long torso. 3) I have relatively a big face.

You might haven't noticed them, but these three things have been struggled me so much for a long time since childhood. You have no idea how many times I wished to change my body to those model type of figures. A small face, long arms and slender legs... Yet, clearly I can't modify my body, and you gotta embrace who you are and how you are born with, right? So wearing heels has definitely been a huge life savor to me. Also I realize that styling with knowing your body type is also a key to pull off any kind of looks! I believe I am not the only one who suffers own imperfection of the body and hopefully I will be one of the inspirations to those, even a little!

Whenever I wear flat shoes, I always make sure to create an "I" figure or to try to raise the eye sight up by wearing a hat or styling the hair with updo. So I combined with a pair of skinny jeans and a long coat and finished off the look by pairing a beanie. The beanie is red which is great and so bright that I can catch the first sight to the top, not to the bottom part when being seen. It's also all about feeling cozy and snug this season! I love layering up with a shirt and sweater and tossing my coat over the shoulder! It's super effortless yet on-trend!

I hope you like/love or enjoy my today's casual ensemble!
Stay warm dolls! 


______________



Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. In my humble opinion, you need a big slap on the face, because you look spectacular in sneakers AND in high heels. Your body is gorgeous and I'm not just saying that! I love you in sneakers! ^_^ By the way, the layering here is so fancy, I love the fluffy sweater, I need to go and buy one O_O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *