Gray & Floral

Friday, March 27, 2015

Shades of gray palette with some floral prints today. And this lavender hair for spring is everything!



Photographed by Marcus Annable  // North Capitol Hill


TOP: c/o Fevrie  //  SKIRT: Romwe  //  SHOES: Steve Madden (old, adore these)  //  BAG: Thrifted via Buffalo Exchange (similar here or here)  //  JEWELRY: c/o Rocksbox earrings & c/o Petit Sesame neckalce


_________


Hi LOVEs! It's finally FriYAY!
I don't know whether or not my new hair color affects how I decide which clothes I wanna wear, but I feel like I am so into girly styles lately. Similarly, when I had side-shaved my hair, I was completely obsessed with more of an edgy style.  If you're a sucker for colored hair like I am, I wonder does that happen to you as you switch up the colors?
When Fevrie sent me this cute floral print sweater ( really sad to say that this piece is an exclusive item  which is cannot be bought :( ), I came up with this ensemble in a second. Chic and cute! Floral pints continue to grow in popularity for this spring/summer, and wearing gray for spring is still fun and in style. So this sweater is perfectly divine! Especially when I simply want to throw on a piece and don't wanna wear anything on top of it. Although I initially wanted go with the same color family from head to toe, unfortunately I don't own any gray pair heels. So I picked these cute sky-high platform heels. I am actually pleased with how these shoes give me more height and elongate my legs. Plus adding a black fringed bag to match these heels really helps balance the whole look. As for jewelry, these Rocksbox earrings and Petite Sesame necklace has been in heavy rotation. (Use "aikasloveclosetxoxo" to get your first month of jewelry FREE!) I appreciate we can finally celebrate showing off lovely accessories more as it gets warmer!  

By the way, Fevrie is working on launching the Fevrie Tendance Project by bringing together top fashion bloggers and European fashion designers to create the first ever limited edition collection hand picked by your favorite fashionsita. To learn more and support the project please visit: http://bit.ly/febrietendance. Also, they are doing an awesome giveaway which you can win a $200 gift card! Enter from HERE, and don't mis this out! 

Cheers to the fab weekend! 

~SHOP THE LOOK~


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. Cute outfit, really love that skirt! :)

    And you have great legs that really come out with those high heels! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *