70's Jumpsuit

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Feeling awesome to finally get back to the grind and writing a new post in my new room! 



Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Alki Beach 

JUMPSUIT: Forever 21 (sold out, adore this, this or this)  //  CARDIGAN: BB Dakota  //  HAT: ASOS  //  CLUTCH: Gifted (similar here or here)  //  NECKLACE: Rebecca Minkoff  //  EARRINGS: JJ Caprices  (use AIKASLOVECLOSET for 15% off of your order)  //  RINGS: Forever 21, Fresh Tangerine


_________

Hi LOVEs!
I have no idea where to start, but I am feeling freaking amazing to fully recover from the incident and settle in to a new place!! My room wasn't furnished so I went to furniture shopping at IKEA last Friday and got my hands on a lot of stuff.  A bunch of lights (because my room is in the basement), candles, clocks, storage goodies, and.... BED! When I first moved in here, I was bedless. I had no choice to sleep on the floor without a mattress - just a few blankets in place of it. It was kinda of nightmare, and I actually had super weird dreams a few nights in a row! So I am totally excited to sleep in my cute, white fluffy bed now!! Ever since my childhood, I've always dreamed of having a canopy because why not? It's adorable and makes a bed much cuter! And guess what? That dream came true!!! My landlord is so nice that I can decorate however I want to. My new roommate just painted his wall from white to orange. I can't wait to DIY my new house! Hopefully I will have a chance to peek my new room/house for you guys soon!

When I found this awesome jumpsuit at Forever 21 online, I once neglected to buy it because I didn't know how good it would look on me. Then, a few days later, when I went to their store with my friend, I found it and she pushed me to try it on. Immediately, I fell in love with it!!! Although I had to tailor the hems, this jumpsuit is perfect to me! I have a long torso and short legs, which always make me hard to find a flattering jumpsuit. So actually this is my first time owning it! I definitely love the 70's inspired print with a blue color accent. I am generally not very comfortable wearing a piece that widely opens around my chest due to small breasts. But this jumpsuit solves the problem and gives me an even better look.
I decided to layer it with an oversized cardigan and my all-time favorite camel hat. I tend to glam up by wearing stacking bracelets as the weather gets warmer and the skin is shown. It's fun to mix and match with what you have already and new accessories. Plus, the outfit never looks so plain. I've been in love with my new "Jewel Box" Y-neckalce from Rebecca Minkoff. It's not a bold statement piece, but it's definitely something you can wear on daily basis from day to night.
What's your favorite spring/summer piece lately?

Happy Tuesday 

~SHOP THE LOOK~




_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *