Camo Jacket & Topknot

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

The last post of my silver hair, and it's all about street style today! 



Photographed by James Chrosniak  //  Sodo・Railroad 

DRESS: Alexander Wang x H&M (adore this Alexander Wang, H&M, Boohoo)
JACKET: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here, Forever 21 or adore parka ver. Nasty Gal )
SHOES: Thrifted (similar at Nordstrom or adore these Jeffrey Campbell)
LIPSTICK: MAC - Cyber

NECKALCE: c/o Charlotte Russe

BRACLETS: ASOS

SUNNIES: Alexander Wang x H&M

_________


Hi LOVEs! Happy June!
If you have been following my blog over the past two years, you probably remember the wildest hairstyle I had in my life - A side shaved look! Since I always take extra care to dress up from head to toe, the hair style and hair color I have at the time definitely influences my outfits. When I had a side- shaved hair, my clothing style was more mixed with grunge and street style, and I LOVED IT! Because I enjoy trying out any kind of style, I had a lot of fun styling them! Yet, after I decided to grow the shaved part, I again slowly switched what I wear. So it's been forever since I last wore a grunge and street mixed style!
This Alexander Wang x H&M T-shirt dress is still by far my favorite, even though it seems like the hit is fading away and everyone is now super thrilled with the new H&M collaboration brand. But this dress is perfect for me to just throw on and there is a lot of ways to style it! For this edgy street style look, I paired it with some strap heels to give a touch of sexiness and then I added a bunch of gold accessories. I know that camo jackets are kinda burned out, but I've kept this jacket because it's a versatile item. It looked amazing with the dress and added a bold and edgy vibe, which I further accented with some dark purple lipstick.

Let's talk about a bit of my new favorite hair do! I am totally in love with the topknot hairdo. It was actually the first time for me to try it, but I was amazed by how easy it is to style and how cute it can look! I really love how this topknot hair adds a playful effect to the look! What do you think about this hair?

By the way, I apologize if there are a lot of pictures to look through today! James and I were just so stoked with the location, lighting, and how everything is turned out on the camera! It was so hard for me to narrow them down! Hopefully you enjoy them, though!

Have a lovely day, cutie pies!


_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *