#FashionWeekReady | Stripe, Nude, & Double Reds

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

It's almost September! That means....
Photographed by Stephen Klise  //  Downtown Seattle 

TOP: H&M (old, adore at ASOS, River IslandROMWE )
BOTTOM: Charlotte Russe (Similar at TOPSHOPBooHoo, ASOS)
BAG: c/o The Yub (Similar at Kate SpadeTory Burch  )
SHOES: Qupid via Charlotte Russe ( Sold out, HERE)
SUNNIES: ASOS

_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy Tuesday!
I can't believe that summer will soon come to the end, and we are welcoming a new season! 
In a few more days, September will be here. Do you know what that means? New York Fashion Week and other cities' other crazy fashion weeks are starting everywhere! Unfortunately, this is another year that yet again I won't be able to attend, and it totally sucks to say "No, I am not going" when my blogger babes asked me if I will be there... :(
But I am so looking forward to seeing all the oh-so fashionable street style photos and my friends’ updates freshly from NYFW to get inspired and to enjoy it virtually. While I am in Seattle I always create some NYFW inspired looks because that's how I can at least feel the vibe! Plus, even if you are not going to Fashion Week, that shouldn't stop you from dressing up as if you were there, right? Therefore, today's look is all about what I would rocking during NYFW!

I finally grabbed a nude pair of trousers, and they are one of my staple pieces now! They are super easy to style with everything and a perfect item to elevate a look to very chic and sophisticated. I decided to go with a striped cropped top because you can never go wrong with stripes as they instantly add a touch of refinement. The top is actually NOT designed as an off-the-shoulder look, but I styled it that way to add more a flattering effect! I wanted to play with some color to add boldness to this look, and topping it off with reds was totally the right decision!! Not just one color, it's double! I purposely matched my new lovely red sandals with my red bucket bag! I really like how this same color matching combo completed the entire look!
Who's going to NYFW and how would you dress up ?

Have a sweet and productive day, lovelies! ♥

_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

0 fashionable comments

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *