Fall Mix with Castro

Sunday, September 27, 2015

So ecstatic and honored to introduce a new brand I recently discovered. Not to mention, from outside the US!


Photographed by Marcus Annable  //  Pioneer Square  

TOP, SKIRT, BAG & SHOES: c/o Castro
SCARF: Vintage, gift from my grandma (similar HERE, HERE)
EARRINGS: c/o Mirina Collections (Use code 'AIKAS20' for 20% off sitewide)
SUNNIES: c/o FREYRS  

_________

Hi LOVEs! Happy Sunday!
Ever since suede skirts have been a big trend, I'd been dying to get my hands on one too. Unfortunately luck wasn't on my side, and I was about to give up on the hunt... Then I was reached out to by this Israel brand called CASTRO, and they gave me the luck I was waiting for!!! On top of that, I was really impressed by their passionate for fashion, their goals, and who they are - Castro is the Israeli answer to global fashion. It incorporates the love and passion for fashion, quality and design. Those aspects together with the Tel Aviv and Israeli character whose source is in their nature as people and as a fashion house: energetic, colorful, urban free, happy, and sexy, with a pinch of chutzpah. 

I am so happy to style a fall-ready look with their lovely pieces and share the look with you guys! I adore their urban, sophisticated, and fun style! Of course I had to pick up this suede mini skirt and decided to make a casual ensemble along with it. I selected an off-white top with a deep open-back design and a pair of leather oxford shoes! I added  vintage chain printed scarf gifted by my grandma as a transitioning element to the look, and I can't get over how the chicness of the entire outfit is elevated! I've been owning this scarf, and I finally figured it out how to rock it! I topped it off with some cute accessories including their multiple-colored bag and double sided pearl earrings! This bag is so on point, I love the mix of burgundy color and chain straps!!  
This is probably one of my favorite looks that I have done recently! What do you think guys?

Hope your weekend has been treating you nice!  



_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. thank you for visiting my blog!!英語めっちゃ上手じゃないですか!w 私は生まれた時から日本語と英語両方で育ってるんで、3年で日本語喋れるようになったわけではないですよ✨アイカさんのブログとスタイル、本当に素敵だし、参考になります!どうぞ、これからも仲良くして下さい♡Followed you on insta, twitter, bloglovin and tumblr! have a nice day :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *