Floating in The Tropics

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy Weekend ya'll with this oh-so cute floral swimsuit!



Photographed by Jason Nakaya  //  Alki Beach 

SWIMSUIT ::  c/o MINKPINK via Canyon County LA
SUNGLASSES  :: NO WEEKENDS (Apply discount code "AIKA15" for 15% off at the checkout)
ESPADRILLES ::
ASOS 
  
_________


Hi LOVEs!!!
Yay for finally this season - playtime at the beach!!!! Every season, I am so glad to be reached out from a brand, and they would love me to feature their lovely swimwear collection. Of course, I don't have a perfect body to represent, plus I have small breasts that are kind of my personal feature I feel a bit of inferior to. That's why, featuring a bikini or swimsuit is not just I am asked to or adore the collection, but it's more like gives me the opportunity to embrace and love my body more!

What do you care about when it comes to choose a swimwear? To me, the first thing I always look into is whether or not the part around my chest will look flawless in it. Or if the top or swimsuit comes in padded. I may sound very over self-conscious , but that's what matters to me.
With the being said, I am extremely happy to get my hands on this really cute one piece swimsuit from MINKPINK. The brand is all about wild, playful and irrelevant, and I loooove the vibe that reflects on this swimsuit because I myself can totally relate to as I describe who I am! I am so amazed by the adorable floral prints all over the swimsuit, and I am also in love with the ruffle top overlay design. It really covers my small boobs - I am so pleased with it! The cut-out back detail and high-waisted are the other favorite part of this swimsuit as well! So this one piece swimwear is perfect for anyone that is obsessed with floral prints AND has the small bust and you want to cover it completely like me.
This swimsuit give me such a vivacious feeling, and I can't wait to wear it more and enjoy this summer!! I created a fun beach-inspired look with this one because it's too cute to wear only as a swimwear! So stay tuned for the blog post or you can take a peek from my Instagram feed!

Have a wonderful weekend, my dolls! Hope you have an awesome plan to enjoy it! 

SHOP MY LOOK
_________


Thank you for reading!!!!
XOXO


♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ - STAY FASHiONABLE, STAY UNiQUE - ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

You Might Also Like

1 fashionable comments

  1. What a great suit! You look gorgeous.

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *